Your Support Makes ART Happen!
Your support of the Community Arts Partnership's annual fund makes our work of strengthening the arts throughout Tompkins County possible. Through individual and organizational grants, workshops, artist markets and art spaces, CAP helps connect a community of artists to the community at large. Please consider a contribution today in support of CAP's 26 years of service to Ithaca and Tompkins County.
NEW! The Advocates Circle
The Community Arts Partnership has a proud history of administering quality programing and the time is right for this organization to do more. There are currently new opportunities, partnerships and collaborations being developed - and that's why we created the Advocates Circle.
Becoming a member of the Advocates Circle requires a pledge of (a minimum of) $300 a year for three years. Recently 20 of our friends and neighbors stepped forward to make such a pledge!
We invite you to become part of the Circle, thereby providing CAP with the resources needed to take on these important additional responsibilities:
- Working with local, state and national representatives to advocate effectively for Tompkins County's cultural institutions and opportunities.
- Bring stakeholders together to define areas of mutual interest and develop clear messages and methods to advance those interests with a unified voice.
- Enrich local arts and cultural programs and projects through research and the development of sources of significant support from outside of Tompkins County.
Benefits provided Advocacy Members include:
- a members-only introduction to their exciting new photography program at the H.F. Johnson Museum of Art,
- SOON!: a kickoff "first dibs" reception for our annual CAP-a-Palooza Art Sale Extraordinaire,
- a voucher through CAP for 20% off regular priced tickets for the Hangar Theatre Company's inaugural Holiday Production of Charles Dicken’s "A Christmas Carol"
- a "sneak peek" at a KitchenTheatre main stage production before it reaches the general public
- and many more
Ways to Give:
All gifts will be acknowledgeed on our website and annual report unless otherwise specified by the donor.
We'll send a thank-you letter acknowledging your gift as a tax deductable charitable donation.
- Make checks payable to "Community Arts Partnership".
- (If joining the Advocacy Circle, [a three year pledge of a minimum of $300], please indicate that on your check.)
- Mail to: Community Arts Partnership, 171 E. State/MLK Jr. Street, Ithaca, NY 14850
- Include the name(s) you would CAP to add to print materials, with your street and e-mail addresses.
- Please donate at the link below.
- (If you would like to join the Advocacy Circle, [a three year pledge of a minimum of $300], send an e-mail John Spence, Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org. He'll e-mail you for any other details he needs. Thank you!)
Thank you to our wonderful supporters!
Here is a list of those who gave support in 2016.
$800 TO $4,999
Shelly & Ron Cooper
CFCU Community Credit Union
Elmira Savings Bank
Thaler & Thaler
Tompkins County Chamber of Commerce
$100 to $799
Jim & Terry Byrnes
Cayuga Vocal Ensemble
Cornell University Relations
Chemung Canal Trust Company
Finger Lakes Wealth Management
First National Bank of Groton
The Frame Shop
Levene, Gouldin, & Thompson
Moscato & Associates
Elayne and Bob Nicholas
Precision Filters, Inc.
Lawrence San Soucie
John & Carol Spence
Robbert van Renesse
Hunt & Mary Bradley
Marcia Eames Sheavly
Patty Elwin Davis
Ithaca Concert Band
Dr. Bill Klepack
Emily Rhoads Johnson
Megan Roberts Ghirardo
Mattys Van Court
Margaret Van Houtte
Nancy Viera Couto
If your name has been incorrectly listed above, please contact email@example.com